Part-Time Telemarketing Executive
Want to be part of a growing, ambitious company with a fantastic culture?
Enhanced is seeking a part-time Telemarketing Executive to support the growth of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Using enthusiasm and passion, the Enhanced Telemarketing Executive will be responsible for increasing the number of first appointments within the organisation.
This position forms part of the New Business Sales Team and supports the Marketing Function by following up on Marketing campaigns to set up a first meeting with the New Business Sales Team and/or encourage attendance to an event.
The secondary objectives for the position are:
- Create a warm pot of leads that are not campaign related
- Data cleaning the CRM Database - update contact details from out-of-office replies, new/relevant contact information from Social Media such as LinkedIn, details and information from calling a company.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to support the Marketing strategy in place, following direction from campaign schedule.
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction.
- Sending relevant collateral / information to prospective clients, following initial contact.
- Complete a weekly progress summary for the Marketing Function.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Knowledge and experience in the use of CRM systems desirably Sugar CRM.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Website Analytics such as Wow / Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and experience using LinkedIn.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- B2B Sales experience preferable.
- Between 1-2 years’ experience working in an IT or technology based Telesales / lead generation role is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of pro-active selling IT and Technology solutions and services.
- Driven, focused and positive outlook.
- Motivated by results and working as a team to achieve the end goal.
- Strong communication skills with exceptional telephone manner.
- This role requires someone who can build rapport quickly to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Proven administrative and strong organisation skill
- All of the above are important, but what we really want is someone with the sales "X" Factor; if that's you, get in touch!
Key performance indicators:
- Target leads per month
- Target calls per day/month
- Incentive based on performance
- 23 days holiday per year, rising by 1 day per year up to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Part-time position to cover 5 days a week either 09:30am - 2:30pm or 10am - 3pm
- Pension Scheme
- Basic salary plus commission structure with competitive OTE.