The solution that gives total support
Access FocalPoint works in conjunction with Access Dimensions, offering the capability to support all of your business operations. Your personal solution is created by selecting from a range of FocalPoint modules, each specialising in a specific area of business. Browser based, FocalPoint is available anytime, from anywhere.
Improve your business operations
Simplified workflow, seamless operations
Join 140,000 professionals who already use Access FocalPoint and simplify workflow for seamless business operations.1
Tailored solution, personalised workflow
Access FocalPoint is built to fit your organisation, with customisable modules to manage workflow exactly as you wish.
Keep connected, stay informed
Keep connected, stay informed Based online, FocalPoint ensures you can access your business information and make informed, essential decisions from wherever you are, 27/4.
FocalPoint’s flexible modules fit your needs
At Enhanced, we help you choose from a range of flexible FocalPoint modules that best suit your individual requirements:
- Timesheets – allow staff to simply and accurately update timesheets, in the office or remotely
- Expenses – record all expense claims and easily manage reimbursements. Expenses can even be submitted using the mobile app, encouraging prompt claims
- Purchasing – reduce paper processing and enable staff to raise web-based purchase orders
- Project management – from milestones and reporting, to analysis and budgeting, give your team complete project visibility and control, whether in-office or mobile
- Resource scheduler – keep track of commitments and match up skills, availability, project and timesheet data to make the best use of your resources
- Workflow forms – add fully integrated, customised screens and fields to fit your exact business requirements
- Sales and billing – from wherever you are, create, raise and track quotes, estimates, credit notes and invoices
- Reporting and enquiries – view your essential business information anytime, anywhere. Make enquiries, run and export reports, and share your analysis with others in your organisation.
Link your whole business and make better decisions
Enable every department with relevant, up to date information, aiding informed, profitable decisions. From calculating accurate reimbursements using timesheets, to distributing resources to where they are most required, Access FocalPoint assists with the management of your whole business.
1. Access FocalPoint, September 2014
Product overview and benefits of FocalPointDownload
Selecting business software for professional services organisations
A director's guide to selecting business software for professional services organisations.Download
5 best practice tips for successful project mobilisation
A guide for anyone responsible for managing teams of professional services resource.Download
5 best practice tips for successful bid management
A guide for any decision makers involved within a project environment.Download
5 best practices for cost capture & WIP
A guide aimed at project based organisations who want to run their operations more efficiently.Download
5 best practice tips for better billing
A guide discussing the common challenges faced by professional services organisations.Download
“The FocalPoint solution, supported by Enhanced, has enabled our front end operational teams at varied locations to easily and quickly process a number of key tasks that link direct to Access Dimensions. This has vastly improved our control over our costs and assisted with budgeting and workflow to give us a technological edge over our competitors.”Ian Stephenson, Group Systems and IT Manager, Company of Cooks