Celsus supply high quality, high performance car audio and entertainment accessories, aimed at past, present and future auto technology.
In 2008 Paul Baker, Managing Director and owner had just taken on new business and moved to new premises. They were experiencing fast growth and he realised the current book keeping system he had was struggling to support the business at this stage and certainly would not be able to support the company’s planned growth.
Initially Enhanced supplied an Access Dimensions Accounting and Finance System, this was followed 2 years later by a new website which integrated fully with their accounting system. Celsus also added warehouse management and barcode scanning.
- The business has grown by 350% over the period 2008 – 2011
- The website processed £250,000 of business in the first year and £500,000 in the second year.
- They were awarded the European distributorship for a major American brand, this was primarily because they are recognised in the industry as having the best eCommerce platform.
- In 2009, Celsus acquired another brand doubling their business.
- The introduction of barcode scanning has had a major impact on their business. It scans back into Access Dimensions where the serial number of every product has full dispatch history.
- This increase in workload which came from acquiring the new business was handled without any extra staffing due to the automation of their systems.
“Every time our business has met a challenge Enhanced have been able to provide a solution.”Paul Baker, Managing Director, Celsus