Business Development Manager
Are you looking to join a growing company with a fantastic culture? Enhanced have an exciting role for a Business Development Manager with up to 3 years’ B2B sales experience.
What will you be doing?
Using tenacity, ambition and commitment you will be required to develop new business opportunities and attract new clients to Enhanced. The role will involve understanding and recognising client’s key requirements and full scope of potential opportunities to reach a target set by the business.
The role will require the job holder to:
- Self-generate new business opportunities by cold calling, following up on marketing campaigns and through business networking at local events.
- Establish and maintain relationships with distribution referral partners in a B2B environment.
- Attend Enhanced marketing events and encourage prospects and clients to attend.
- Provide reports on sales prospects and progress, customer satisfaction and any market intelligence obtained for a monthly sales meeting.
- Maintain accurate records within CRM database, to ensure leads are up to date.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends to help identify new, emerging markets and business opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals for the provision of products and/or services while complying with Enhanced sales policies and procedures.
- Provide product features and benefits, budgetary, quotation and proposal information.
- Design, present and demonstrate the company and solutions in new business sales meetings.
- Manage the new business sales life cycle.
- Travel to prospects site.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Up to 3 years’ experience in a new business sales role, desirably in an IT environment.
- Up to 3 years’ experience in a B2B solutions sales role.
- Commercial individual who continually keeps in mind the bigger picture when taking actions or making decisions in a B2B environment.
- Must be driven to succeed, target focused and show resilience - and the ability to cope with rejection.
- Experience of SPIN methodologies would be desirable.
- Approachable and influential individual who can modify their behaviour to their audience.
- Networker who establishes relationships and maintains contacts with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be confident using the Microsoft Office suite.
- Full UK driving licence is required as you will be required to travel as part of this role.
What’s in it for you?
- 23 days holiday, rising by 1 day, per year of service, up to 25 days.
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Pension Scheme
- Commitment to your personal development and career progression whilst working in a company with a fun and professional culture.