Customer Experience Manager
What will you be doing?
Exceptional customer experience is one of our core objectives within our Company. The Customer Experience Manager is a big part of delivering that experience on a day to day basis. As a true ambassador of our brand, your role will involve:
- Improving customer service experience in all points throughout the business
- Creating and implementing strategies for the continuous improvement of customer service and retention
- Working across systems and platforms to obtain the relevant data in terms of analysis to access customer relations
- Creating a culture within the company to inspire amongst the teams to drive customer service experience
- Investigating and manipulating data
- Ensuring consistency across the business so that customers understand the purpose and company values
What skills and experience should you have?
- You’re an experienced customer services professional with management experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Customer Experience, Customer-Service or Account management.
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office, in-particular Microsoft Excel.
- Hands-on experience working with software systems such as SugarCRM (or similar).
- Must be analytical and enjoy investigating and manipulating various types of data.
- Looking for somebody with a “can-do” attitude and somebody who is a “do-er” as well as a leader.
- A natural relationship builder who is committed to customer excellence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a strong commercial focus and be well versed in interacting with customers to identify and process their feedback.
- Experience of high level project management and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to present convincing ideas, facilitate group sessions, influence decisions and interact with all levels of stakeholders across the business.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Medicash health benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Access to the Enhanced camper van