Infrastructure Support Team Leader
What will you be doing?
The Infrastructure Support Team Leader will provide a professional and timely support service to Enhanced Infrastructure clients. You will maintain key infrastructure support processes, and check that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures and within SLA. As a strong leader who can motivate others, you will schedule the work of the team, where necessary and monitor and manage performance of the support activity. You will ensure we continue to strive to provide an exceptional customer experience, while building a strong rapport with clients.
What skills and experience should you have?
A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with the software infrastructure (or similar) supported by Enhanced:
- VMware vSphere
- Office 365
- Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server & Windows Clients.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- Carbonite Server Backup or similar cloud-based backup technology.
- Symantec Cloud
- Kaspersky & ESET AntiVirus
- Watchguard XTM Firewall or similar. (e.g Sonicwall, Fortinet, Cisco etc)
- Draytek Routers & Access Points
- HP ML and DL servers & HP Switching
- NAble Remote Network Monitoring
- Must have experience supporting and/or delivering Infrastructure Solutions and communicating with users at all levels on technical and complex issues.
- Must be knowledgeable about service desk system and IT tools.
- A proven ability to manage 2nd and 3rd line engineers within support teams, focused on multiple technologies within a customer-services orientated environment.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure when dealing with complex or challenging issues.
- Demonstrate excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Medicash health benefits
- Pension scheme
- Access to the Enhanced camper van
- Commitment to personal development and career progression whilst working in a company with a fun, professional culture!