Junior Solutions Consultant
Are you looking to join a growing company with a fantastic culture? Enhanced are seeking a Junior Solutions Consultant to join the team.
Enhanced are looking for a Junior Software Consultant to join the team. This is a varied and exciting position for a passionate individual looking to develop within consultancy focussing on Accounting/ERP software solutions.
What will you be doing?
As a Junior Solutions Consultant, you will initially shadow one of the experienced consultants to understand the requirements of a consultancy role. As you gain exposure to the products and processes, you will begin to work more independently and take on tasks associated with small to medium sized projects.
As your role extends, you will begin to understand client requirements, business processes and project delivery to therefore be able to recommend and implement agreed software solutions.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 1-2 years experience supporting or working with Accounting/ERP software and solutions.
- 1 year of experience working with Crystal Reports or similar.
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of SQL including understanding of triggers, queries and stored procedures. A passion for IT is key.
- Desirably, the job holder will hold an AAT qualification level 3 or 4 with solid accounting experience.
- You must be a great communicator who is comfortable in a client facing role.
- Must demonstrate strong inter-personal skills, establishing and maintaining relationships at all levels within an organisation.
- Must have a full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.
What's in it for you?
- A professional but fun working environment.
- Commitment to your development.
- 23 days holiday, rising by 1 day per year, up to 25 days.