Part Time Telemarketing Executive
Are you looking to join a growing company with a fantastic culture? Enhanced have an exciting position for somebody who is looking to develop their sales career in the IT industry.
What will you be doing?
Using enthusiasm and passion the Enhanced Telemarketing Executive will be responsible for increasing the number of first appointments within the organisation.
This position forms part of the New Business Sales Team and supports the Marketing Function by following up on Marketing campaigns to set up a first meeting with the New Business Sales Team and/or encourage attendance to an event or webinar.
You will be required to:
- Create a warm pot of leads that are non-campaign related (self generation)
- Data cleaning the CRM Database - update contact details from out-of-office replies, add/remove new/relevant contact information from Social Media such as LinkedIn or from calling an organisation.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to support the Marketing strategy in place, following direction from campaign schedules.
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction.
- Send relevant collateral/information to prospective clients, following initial contact.
- Complete a weekly progress summary for the Marketing Function.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Between 1-2 years’ experience working in an IT or technology based telemarketing/lead generation role is highly desirable.
- B2B sales experience preferable.
- Proven track record of pro-active selling/promoting IT and Technology solutions and services.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of CRM systems desirably Sugar CRM or a similar product.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Website Analytics such as Wow/Google Analytics would be desirable.
- Knowledge and experience using LinkedIn and other Social Media platforms.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel..
- Driven, focused with a positive outlook.
- Motivated to achieve results either by working alone or working as a team to achieve the end goal.
- Strong communication skills with exceptional telephone manner are essential.
- Experience in building relationships and rapport to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Proven administrative and strong organisation skills.
What's in it for you?
- Part-time position, minimum of 20 hours per week.
- 23 days holiday, rising by 1 day per year of continuous service, up to 25 days after 2 years (pro-rata entitlement for part-time position).
- Pension scheme.
- Basic salary plus commission structure with competitive OTE.