A brummie lass who moved south in 2004 with her two children. Lena’s responsibilities include the running of the front office, maintaining the general and subsidiary ledgers and managing cash control. She also oversees the preparation of financial statements, invoices, contracts etc as required.
Qualifications include an NVQ3 Legal Secretary ILEX and NVQ2 Business Administration. Gained stage 2 AAT Accountancy and Bookeeping and currently studying stage 3. Favourite time is family time but can also be seen in Bournemouth letting her hair down refusing to grow old gracefully.
Four most desirable dinner guests
- Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
- Everybody needs immature time.
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- For my mature moments. Recently been introduced to his views on astronomy and find it all very fascinating.
- My late great grandma Bertha
- I miss her so so much.
- Marilyn Monroe
- Was she really what she seemed?