Accelerate business processes, with Codeless Platforms
Codeless Platforms (formerly known as Orbis TaskCentre) is a responsive, user-friendly Business Process Management (BPM) suite. Speed up and automate processes throughout your business, from receiving timely alerts about stock levels to automatic document production and distribution.
Codeless Platforms software integrates with your existing applications, systems and databases to save time and keep your organisation running smoothly.
User friendly, tailored tasks
With user friendly visual design, simply drag and drop steps into a workflow to tailor your own task.
Improved, informed decision making
With Codeless Platforms business alerts, ensure you are immediately informed of critical business events.
Save money, minimise mistakes
By making repetitive tasks automatic, reduce human error while you and your staff concentrate on business.
The Codeless Platforms solution covers:
- workflow - ensuring quicker, consistent processes by routing authorisations and contribution requests
- document automation - saving time and money by automatically creating and distributing everyday documents
- web content publishing - automatically generate, publish and update web content
- data services and integration - bring your applications together and simply manage them using a graphical process modeller and operating environment
- subscriptions and requests - give your clients direct access to certain information as and when it becomes available
- advanced business alerts - receive alerts about critical business events as they happen
Make use of the whole suite, or select relevant modules to fit your business needs. You design the task flow for a specific process then Codeless Platforms, triggered by events, automatically manages the seamless processing of tasks.
Trust Codeless Platforms for total control
More than 4,000 customers, ranging from local businesses to global organisations, trust Codeless Platforms. They choose Codeless Platforms to assist with every aspect of their organisations, including:
- management reporting
- accounts and credit control
- stock and warehouse control
- sales and marketing
- retail and trade counter
- customer service and support
- professional services
- payroll and HR.