Client Relationship Manager
Posted: 23rd June 2022
Are you looking to join a growing company with a fantastic culture? Enhanced is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join the team.
What will you be doing?
To develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with clients of the business with a focus on customer experience.
The job holder will be expected to grow their customer base through selling a multitude of infrastructure products and services, increase the fixed recurring revenue whilst focusing on client retention.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience selling Infrastructure services, products and solutions to medium and large organisations (75 users +).
- Strong relationship-building and first-class negotiation skills where integrity and trust are paramount
- We require someone who has a depth and breadth of technology and infrastructure knowledge.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Possess both business acumen and a good understanding of technology to connect how business issues can be solved through the use of technology.
- Able to adopt complex sales techniques, training and methodology to every day working practices.
- Be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to learn and understand technology, to effectively articulate the benefits to perspective clients.
- Be able to contribute to the business marketing activities, using knowledge accumulated through previous experiences of selling infrastructure services.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Modern office with free parking
- Access to the Enhanced Campervan
- Commitment to personal development and career progression whilst working in a company with a fun and professional culture