Posted: 13th April 2022
Are you looking to join a growing company with a fantastic culture? Enhanced is looking for an Engineering Manager to join the team.
What will you be doing?
This is a management role within the Infrastructure Department, responsible for the Project Engineering Team and involves working closely with the Head of Infrastructure on ensuring smooth delivery of infrastructure projects.
You will have day to day management of all members of the projects engineering team, project plans and escalations from the team.
What skills and experience should you have?
You must have proven leadership experience of a technical team, desirably within another IT reseller. A strong communicator who has experience liaising with clients on project delivery balancing both technical and commercial considerations. The jobholder must have the ability to monitor and manage performance of all projects, taking full responsibility for their efficiency and quality through effective leadership of the engineering team.
- Microsoft Azure.
- Microsoft 365 (All core components including setting up the security features)
- Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and Windows 10.
- VMware vSphere
- Enterprise backup technologies (Veeam or similar)
- Endpoint and Perimeter security technologies (e.g EPP, EDR and UTM/Next Gen Firewalls)
- Experience of working with wireless technologies and understanding of the key principles required to deploy and configure.
- Understanding of key security principles and how these relate to the setup of infrastructure/software used within a project.
- Networking configurations and technologies i.e., vlan configuration, layer-3 networking setup.
Must have a driving licence with access to a vehicle for travel.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Modern office with free parking
- Access to the Enhanced Campervan
- Commitment to personal development and career progression whilst working in a company with a fun and professional culture