Posted: 6th October 2021
Are you looking to join a growing company with a fantastic culture? Enhanced is looking for a Finance Administrator to join the team.
What will you be doing?
The Finance Administrator role is an exciting opportunity for someone with a solid background in credit control or accounts receivable, who would like to develop and further their career in finance.
During year one, the jobholder will be responsible for providing maternity cover for reception duties and credit control with some finance administration. This role will then progress into solely finance administration support, working directly with our experienced Finance Manager.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Welcome visitors and staff when entering the building
- Ensure all visitors are correctly signed in and the member of staff they are visiting is notified
- Provide an exceptional visitor experience, this includes reserving parking, offering beverages and arranging lunches
- Ensure general office area is tidy and hazard free. Engaging with the cleaning company or facilities management if any issues arise
- Answer, screen and direct incoming calls, take and relay messages using email and CRM software
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing post and faxes
- Provide clerical support throughout the business
- Manage office supplies
- Maintain the credit control procedures, update when necessary
- Provide assistance during client events and training days.
Credit Control and Finance Support
- End to end credit control with a complex range of customers, over the telephone and via email.
- Customer contract administration
- Process employee expenses claims
- Work with the Finance Manager to develop a basic understanding of the management accounts in order to perform adhoc finance reporting
- Be the first point of contact for all finance related queries such as invoicing issues and accounting discrepancies, escalate to Finance Manager if further support is required
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Modern office with free parking
- Access to the Enhanced Campervan
- Commitment to personal development and career progression whilst working in a company with a fun and professional culture