Infrastructure Business Development Manager
Posted: 18th November 2021
Are you looking to join a growing company with a fantastic culture? Enhanced is looking for an Infrastructure Business Development Manager to join the team.
What will you be doing?
As part of our infrastructure sales team. This role will be key in supporting the business growth plans, through the acquisition of new clients. The role would be best suited to an ambitious and successful infrastructure sale person, that is able to demonstrate proven success in selling infrastructure solutions into mid-market organisations.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience selling Infrastructure services, products and solutions to medium and large organisations (75 users +).
- We require someone who has a depth and breadth of technology and infrastructure knowledge.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-starter who is able to self-generate opportunities.
- Strong relationship-building and first-class negotiation skills where integrity and trust are paramount
- Possess both business acumen and a good understanding of technology to connect how business issues can be solved through the use of technology.
- Should have an existing business network and strong partnerships in the local area.
- Able to adopt complex sales techniques, training and methodology to every day working practices.
- Be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to learn and understand technology, to effectively articulate the benefits to perspective clients.
- Be able to contribute to the business marketing activities, using knowledge accumulated through previous experiences of selling infrastructure services.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Modern office with free parking
- Access to the Enhanced Campervan
- Commitment to personal development and career progression whilst working in a company with a fun and professional culture