Posted: 6th October 2021
Are you looking to join a growing company with a fantastic culture? Enhanced is looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator on a Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover) to join the team.
What will you be doing?
The Marketing Co-Ordinator will assist with the defined marketing plan to ensure all activity is integrated on brand and delivered against marketing objectives.
- Support the launch, deployment and execution of ongoing marketing activities, with the focus on lead generation
- Manage and create multi-channel campaigns (social, email, PPC, direct mail, events and webinars), provide reports on ROI and Lessons Learnt
- Maintain external relationships (vendors and external agencies)
- Create and maintain all branded materials
- Content creation and management of all social media platforms
- Manage website (WordPress) CMS and website content including the creation of new articles
- Monitor Marketing budget/spend
- Support the creation and delivery of company news
- Co-ordinate video testimonials with clients and videographer (includes script writing, preparing briefs and on-site filming)
- Maintain keyword index, creating backlinks, and use of SEO tools.
What skills and experience should you have?
The ideal candidate will have a resilient personality with at least two years’ experience in a marketing role, this role will provide opportunities for growth and strength in character: suited to somebody who can cope under pressure, continue the flow of activities and manage change to demands and priorities.
- SEO experience
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A cooperative and supportive team player
- Experience in building relationships and managing work with external agencies and suppliers
- Must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- CRM database management skills
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Modern office with free parking
- Access to the Enhanced Campervan
- Commitment to personal development and career progression whilst working in a company with a fun and professional culture