Senior Solutions Consultant
Posted: 6th October 2021
Are you looking to join a growing company with a fantastic culture? Enhanced is looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant to join the team.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Consultant role sits within the Solutions division at Enhanced, working closely with both sales and consultancy teams and reporting directly to the Head of Solutions, the successful candidate will have a strong accountancy background with experience implementing new systems.
Working with Microsoft Dynamics 365, you will develop an understanding of how this software solution meets our client’s requirements, by recognising their business processes or industry practices and translating how these processes might look within the Microsoft platform.
As a consultant, you will complete the lifecycle of a client project from scoping, build, implementation and through to go-live. You will provide exceptional customer experience and ensure that delivery of key project milestones remain on time and on budget.
There is an exciting progression opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career into a Solutions Architect/Pre-Sales role.
What skills and experience should you have?
Product Knowledge & Demonstration
- The job holder will confidently deliver clear and concise demonstrations on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and other associated products.
- Create a range of demonstration suite templates for different scenarios and sectors. The job holder will be able to amend and tailor prototypes for specific presentations.
- Pro-actively develop your skills via self-learning, share with peers and work together as a team to develop a strong knowledge base.
- Build a thorough understanding of the software capabilities, features, and limitations
- During the project scoping process, the job holder will be meticulous in undertaking needs analysis and detailing full requirements in order to assist the sales team and overall project operation.
- Create and maintain project documentation to ensure a successful client transition from implementation to support after a project goes live
- If a standardised solution isn’t suitable, the jobholder will identify how the system can be configured to address the client’s needs.
- Support the design, build, configuration, and delivery of the tailored solution.
- Working on customer site, at the office and from home.
- The job holder will be friendly and dynamic with the ability to host client meetings both independently and with the wider team, understanding and respecting the confidential nature of these meetings.
- An aptitude for understanding business processes and ability to explain how IT solutions can add benefit to these. Adapting communication and delivery so that clients who are unfamiliar with the product can understand how it would support their business needs.
- Provide regular meaningful support to clients during the implementation process. Communication is key.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Modern office with free parking
- Access to the Enhanced Campervan
- Commitment to personal development and career progression whilst working in a company with a fun and professional culture.