Solutions Pre-Sales Consultant
Posted: 6th October 2021
Are you looking to join a growing company with a fantastic culture? Enhanced is looking for a Solutions Pre-Sales Consultant to join the team.
What will you be doing?
The Pre-Sales Consultant role sits within the Solutions division at Enhanced, working closely with both sales and consultancy teams and reporting directly to the Head of Solutions.
This hands-on role will involve discovering our client’s business requirements, documenting the relevant details during a scoping process and identifying the appropriate solution. The job holder will qualify opportunities in terms of product fit and determine whether to progress the opportunity by reviewing with the Head of Solutions.
The job holder will then work with the sales team in highlighting features, benefits, and ROI from the proposed solution to the client, with the aim of reaching a technical close before handing over to the sales team to finalise.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (desirable) or experience with an ERP/MRP application and the desire to learn new applications (essential)
- A history of working with medium size businesses, an understanding of their business processes aligning to ERP/MRP and CRM systems
- Skilled in project scoping exercises, including business requirement analysis, business process mapping and modelling
- Competent in planning and leading workshops with our clients and prospects
- Experience in compiling pre-sales activities
- Experience in compiling pre-sales activities (data, environments, scenarios, demo scripts)
- The ability demonstrate commercial awareness as well as strong product knowledge.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to organise, prioritise and multi-task.
- Able to produce creative solutions by understanding the full functionality of the product.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with stakeholders across the business, demonstrating strong teamwork with the wider team.
- Self-manage, plan and organise time so that all work is completed to a high standard and meets agreed deadlines.
- Ability to produce detailed documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with clients, prioritising client satisfaction.
- Confident delivering presentations and holding client meetings
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle for travel is essential.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Modern office with free parking
- Access to the Enhanced Campervan
- Commitment to personal development and career progression whilst working in a company with a fun and professional culture