Hybrid Cloud Hosting
Scalable, flexible and highly-available
Why choose Enhanced Hybrid Cloud Hosting?
Our Enhanced Cloud Hosting platform provides a scalable, flexible and highly-available infrastructure solution for hosting virtual workloads.
- Service-led to provide secure multi-user access
- Dedicated virtual resources
- Flexibility to easily upscale with the needs of your business
- Peace of mind knowing our support and engineering team are always on-hand.
Enhanced Cloud Hosting models
The main difference between our two hosting offerings is whether you choose to buy your own equipment or use IaaS on a monthly rental model.
This option often suits an organisation that is starting to move towards cloud hosting or wishes to take advantage of some aspects of this technology, but still has a requirement for in-house infrastructure.
Commonly used for offsite backup, disaster recovery, high availability and email services.
This model offers you the ability to purchase rack space in one of our UK data centres. This can be used to create “Private Cloud” or be used for a single part of your company’s infrastructure.
Why choose Enhanced?
At Enhanced we believe in providing dedicated support, effective resource management, and a flexible approach to best fit with the needs of you and your business.
- High-level of support whether you choose a hosted environment or an in-house infrastructure for your business
- A service-led solution with built-in resilience to over allocation or mismanagement of resources, which can lead to poor or varied performance
- A tailored solution, designed to suit you and the needs of your business
We believe it's essential to deliver a personalised service to make sure your technology works for you.
Need more information?
A member of our team will be happy to discuss the different options available, for further information, please contact us on 01202 308000.