Help to grow scheme for Pegasus customers
Posted on 16 May 2014
Pegasus has introduced a Help to Grow scheme to Pegasus Customers this Spring. The offer is available until 23rd May 2014.
You’re entitled to a 25% subsidy on the Opera 3 RSP*, when you upgrade to Opera 3 on a like-for-like basis.
Opera II Customers
If you have up to 9 users on Opera II, you’re entitled to 1 free user and 1 free application when you upgrade to Opera 3 on a like-for-like basis.
If you have 10 users or more you’re entitled to 2 free users and 2 free applications. If you have 20 users or more, you’ll receive 3 free users and 3 free applications. If you would like more information, please contact Joseph Stern on 01202 308000.
- The Help to Grow scheme is valid from Monday 3 March 2014 until Friday 23 May 2014
- The subsidy is available to Opera II customers when upgrading to Opera 3 on a like-for-like basis
- The minimum system configuration on Opera II is 1 user and 5 modules.
- Opera II customers with 1-9 users and 5 or more modules, will receive 1 free existing user and 1 free existing application
- Opera II customers with 10-19 users with 5 or more modules, will receive 2 free existing users and 2 free existing applications
- Opera II customers with 20 or more users with 5 or more modules, will receive 3 free existing users and 3 free existing applications
- The following applications are excluded from the subsidy: CRM, Document Management, Fixed Assets, Pegasus Dashboards and Service & Helpdesk Management
- The discount is not available against subscription pricing
- No other discounts can be run in conjunction with this offer
- Orders must be placed before 3pm on Friday 23 May 2014 to take advantage of the subsidy