19th July 2022
At Enhanced, we have always supported the wellbeing of our people and we want to ensure we promote maintaining both physical and mental health during these difficult times.
Social distancing doesn’t have to mean locking yourself away, it can be easy to fall into unhealthy patterns of behaviour which in turn can make you feel worse.
Here are some ideas our team have suggested:
- Schedule in activity breaks into your calendar
- Where possible, arrange to dial into your calls on the move
- Do a lap round the garden every hour or two to stretch those muscles
- Open your windows and let in fresh air and natural sunlight
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals and drink plenty of water
Government guidelines suggest it is safe to go for walks in open spaces, maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres from others. More information can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-on-social-distancing-and-for-vulnerable-people