The UK's leading supplier of injecting equipment and drug information. A social enterprise company committed to improving and prolonging the lives of drug users by creating and supplying effective equipment and resources.
Exchange was keen to market and sell their vast array on products online. They needed an ecommerce site with integration into back office accounts and stock control with full courier integration. Constantly updating their site was also an issue that needed addressing.
Working closely with Exchange, Enhanced built an eCommerce site that fully integrates with their stock control, sales ledger and purchasing. The solution offered was completely bespoke to meet Exchange’s unique needs.
Since building the main site, Enhanced have developed and now maintain another five related/sister websites for the business.
In addition Enhanced now look after their total Access Dimensions support and development and have secured their complete IT/technical business.
- Fast and up to date communications enabling Exchange to maintain the position as a leading source and provider of information on drug awareness.
- Informative videos on line for professionals and users.
- Exchange can operate optimum stock holdings with minimal staffing.
- 5 new websites built using same key components as the original site.
- Growth and new business launches achieved with no additional staffing or premises investments.
- Significant time savings enabling on-going research and publication of educational literature.
“Enhanced have been able to help us increase our high-margin retail orders by over 400%, with no additional staffing costs.”Andrew Preston, Managing Director, Exchange Supplies