The Cyber Essentials scheme has been designed to factor five key controls that can prevent around 80% of cyber-attacks.
1. Secure configuration
2. Boundary firewalls and internet gateways
3. Access controls and administrative privilege management
4. Patch management
5. Malware protection.
Demonstrates Corporate Responsibility
Aids Compliance Requirements i.e GDPR
WORKING WITH A TRUSTED IT PARTNER.
As an accredited Cyber Essentials partner, Enhanced can support you at any stage throughout the process.
1. Gap Analysis – A full review of infrastructure environment and current policies against the Cyber Essentials requirements.
2. Reporting – A detailed report of findings and recommendations/actions required to achieve accreditation.
3. Implementation – roll out proposed solution
4. Final assessment and certification.
“Enhanced provide a first-class service, combining strong technical skills with an understanding of our business. With their support I am confident that we can continue to operate in a secure and efficient environment.”
Download our Cyber Essentials Case Study.
Aish Case Study
Find out why Aish Technologies decided to become Cyber Essentials Plus certified and how Enhanced supported them through the process.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.